Sunday, July 26, 2009

NJO next steps

The next step in establishing my no-job option (NJO) is to create income streams from my strengths, things I do naturally without effort. I am a natural teacher, but a bit over the syllabus and grading routine. I am a great coach and would like to take this to the next step. So, the next step is to find an online method to deliver workshops and private coaching sessions on executive and life coaching. This will allow me to reach a larger audience on how to pirate one's life.

How does anyone do this? Start with your strengths, with and things you are good at and do not consider work. How would you like to deliver this? In person, online, oversees, to children. There are numerous options. Now look for the many ways that you can connect the what with the how.

No comments: